You're part of the local economy, so you understand how important it is to keep our town vibrant and moving forward. We're doing that, too!
Nothing's sweeter than a fresh red apple or crisp cabbage from your own backyard. Our market's the next best thing.
Come out and find the finest local purveyors and producers of local goods. You'll feel good about being part of something bigger.
Important COVID-19 Update
We are excited to be able to bring fresh, local, produce and products to the community through the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to do so safely, we ask that all customers follow these important guidelines for the safety of our vendors, volunteers, and customers.
**Senior/high risk customer shopping hour from 9am to 10am.**
1) Customers will be required to wear a mask while shopping at the market
2) Please take advantage of our vendors who are offering pre-ordering. Their pre-order info can be found here: Vendor Lineup and Pre-Order Info
3) Only 1 person per family will be admitted to the market, some exceptions made when needed. We will be limiting number of shoppers at a time. Customers will wait outside the market maintaining social distancing.
4) Though we love and will miss our 4 legged friends, please do not bring your dog to the market
5) Please leave reusable bags in the car. Vendors will package your purchases for you.
6) Please stay home if you or a family member are sick.
7) Bathrooms will be closed to customers.